Devising a strategic plan to deliver Qatar’s projects to the highest sustainability standards
The Qatar construction market has exhibited signs of moving into the execution phase in recent months. Real estate transactions in January nearly doubled from US $769 million in 2013 to US $1.36 billion this year. The government is still heavily investing in infrastructure in line with the 2022 World Cup preparations and the 2030 National Vision. The private sector has also shown increased activity with several projects coming back on stream.
This increase in construction will undoubtedly present great opportunities as well as present new challenges to the contractors that are tasked with delivering these projects. In light of this, the Qatar Contractors Forum & Awards will be held from 22 - 23 September 2014 and will bring together decision makers who will shape the country’s future landscape, to identify the potential issues that contractors are likely to face and formulate strategies and find solutions that will assist in overcoming these problems.
Why attend Qatar Contractors Forum 2014?
- Discuss the emerging challenges for contractors in Qatar and devise a strategic plan to overcome them with the help of the Contractors Leadership Panel
- Investigate the specific finance requirements for contractors and analyse the funding options that will facilitate greater profitability
- Gain more clear insights into the country’s mega infrastructure and stadium projects
- Celebrate the achievements and success of the Qatari construction industry at the 2nd Annual Qatar Contractors Awards
Who should attend?
- Government and Municipal Authorities
- Building and Construction Companies
- EPC Contractors
- MEP Contractors
- Project Owners
- Maintenance Contractors
- Construction Consultants
- Materials Suppliers
- Design Consultants
- Green Sustainability Consultants
- Facility Management Companies
- Project Management Companies
What our past attendees have to say:
"The event was even better than I expected. Normally you find less contractors at these events, you managed to invite and bring the right people"Delivery Manager, TAV Construction
“The event was excellent. The assembly of speakers and topics was excellent.”Head of Infrastructure, Aldar Properties PJSC
“A good place to get a feel for what's happening and what projects are in planning.”President and CEO , JS Architects